Recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction
Nutella Swirled Banana Bread
3 ripe bananas, mashed
135g smooth peanut butter (may be substituted for half butter and half oil)
60ml canola/vegetable oil
65g caster sugar
50g brown sugar
235g plain flour
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
170g chocolate chips
1. Grease and line a loaf pan. Preheat the oven to 180◦C/350F/mark 4.
2. Mix together the bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg and sugars.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and briefly mix until completely incorporated.
4. Fold the chocolate chips into the batter and pour into the prepared pan. Drop the nutella on top of the batter, as three separate blobs. Use a knife to gently swirl the nutella across the surface.
5. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick poked into the centre of the bread comes away clean.