Recipe found on Mel's Kitchen Cafe
Oreo Cheesecake Bites
For the base
28g unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
550g cream cheese
100g granulated sugar
120ml sour cream
½ tsp vanilla extract
6 oreos, coursely chopped
57g white chocolate
57g plain chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/mark 3. Line an 8x8 inch pan with foil, leaving a slight overhang.
2. For the base, place the oreos in a food processor with the butter and pulse to combine. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. For the filling, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Mix in the sour cream and vanilla and add the eggs, one at a time. Fold in the chopped oreos.
4. Pour the batter into the pan over the biscuit base and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the sides are set and the centre is almost set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before refrigerating for at least 8 hours.
5. Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and slice into small squares. Melt the chocolates in separate bowls. Drizzle the chocolates over the cheesecake bars and return to the fridge to allow the chocolate to set before serving.